What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

AmuseMe

iPhone picture... in the dark :whistle:
54214ef8cba7ab964.jpg

54214ef8cba7acdf5.jpg

r0k0

Folding Team
New stuff from Today !

Zotac Geforce GTX 560 Amp Edition 1GB
Zotac Geforce GTS 250 1GB ( Physix Card )
Kingston 2x4GB DDR3-1600
NZXT Sleeved LED Kit
Steel Series Gaming Mouse Pad

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Birk

The NZXT sleeved light kit I ordered the sticky pads were 100% useless and wouldnt stick to anything. i was very dissipointed, I emailed NZXT about it and they didn't even get back to me at all.

jmassive

The NZXT sleeved light kit I ordered the sticky pads were 100% useless and wouldnt stick to anything. i was very dissipointed, I emailed NZXT about it and they didn't even get back to me at all.

Yeah I don't even bother with NZXT customer support. Had a bad experience with them a few years ago and they still haven't changed.

(if I plugged in the temp probe stuff that was built into the case, it'd smell like something was on fire)

r0k0

Folding Team
Getting a new case tomorrow to put the i7 in.... Thermaltake Spedo !

Anyways here is my NZXT Gamma Case, with Blue LED Front 120mm Fan, Blue LED Power On light and NZXT Sleedved LED kit installed

Intel Core i5 2500 @ 4.2Ghz Turbo Mode / Artic Cooling Freezer 13 Pro
Asus P8P67-M Pro B3
2x 4GB Corsair XMS3-1333
Zotac GeForce GTX 560 Amps Edition 950 Core / 4400Mem
eVGA GeForce GTX 560 Running Amps Clocks i think so 950Core / 4400Mem
Ultra LSX 650W PSU
Pionner DVD-RW / Seagates Barracuda 1TB SATA3 HDD

enaberif

either they changed the pads or you had a dirty case. i used plenty of those strips and never had an issue with them not sticking.

Birk

either they changed the pads or you had a dirty case. i used plenty of those strips and never had an issue with them not sticking.

Not sure whats up with mine, I've seen a couple other people including one on the NCIX page for it also stating the tabs are not as strong as they should be. My case was less then a week old and cleaned with Rubbing Alcohol prior to trying to mount them, when they were not sticking I even tried to my monitor, table, glass, I'm honestly surprised the damn paper on the tabs even stuck to the pads. I have it installed with electrical tape now and it actually works pretty well.

Latest posts