What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Sniper

Very clean install Frosty. I see you took a few ideas from the guy that did the Youtube vids?

I thought i saw the black 120 on NCIX so that would make it available here eh? I plan to go with it myself actually in my new case once I get it.

here's a pic of the new MB but have yet to get my new case & switch everything over.
Also don't mind the mess as it'll be cleaned up in the new case also.

DSCF0803.jpg

Eagle Eye

The True Black 120 isn't cheap I believe its listed for 79.99 at ncix and as always that doesn't include a fan.

Eagle Eye

I for one do not have any additional fans kicking around, however that could change since it has become very apparent that Antec has very noisy fans, regardless of whether the rpm can be controlled or not the bearings are just crap. I guess my point here was that most don't have expensive high static pressure fan kicking around.

ChuckleBrother

Figured its about time to post my system, the loop is a little messy, but at least my wiring isn't(yay for the TJ09 being easy to wire up neatly).

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

Edit: The side shot Charlie asked me to put up, enjoy.
IMG_0010.jpg

Last edited:

ChuckleBrother

Added the pic, and yeah, I started with the top rad, then added the single, then said screw it and added the triple to the back. Wires not done yet though, my fan wires for the top rad can be seen in that last picture, need to break out my little sticky pad things with the clips on them and anchor those fan wires.

The only bad thing about having it neat internally is the place I hid all the wires, good lord is it messy(anyone who can tell me where they are gets a cookie).

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
That case is huge. I never figured out the size until I saw that second pic. And still you have all that empty space of the HDD caddy? Damn. I like the angled res, one bend less. Got to remember that. What are the temps under load for both CPU and GPU?

Latest posts