What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Lithotech

I built my brothers two kids a system, we will be moving it to my Dad's place so he can finally have email, and the kids will have something to play on when they are over there. Right now, they don't use it much and are fine sharing the Shark system.

Their nicknames are Pinky and Bluey, so I had to mix pink (red) and blue lights.

The mobo was brand spanking new, never used until this spring. Incredible package for back in the socket 754 days, it's a Chaintech Zenith NF3-250. Runs a Sempron right now, fine for what the kids use it for.

They love their uncle! :clap:

1chaintechzenithmbssu8.jpg

2mbpackspi7.jpg

3inhspcshh6.jpg

4gutsfinisul2.jpg

5gutslitesre4.jpg

6frontpanelsgf1.jpg

7closed1svs4.jpg

8closed2see2.jpg

sswilson

Staff member
Kewl!!!

Kudos for Chaintech's warning sticker on the mem slots. First time I've seen that... usually it's into the manual wondering why the board won't boot without knowing that there are preferred locations for mem sticks.

cwestwell

Man I haven't seen a Chaintech apogee board in years I used to have an Apogee socket A (my first OC Athlon XP 1200+) with the Chaintech Geforce 3 Ti 200 I loved them. Back in the day when only a few companies were starting to use colored PCB's the Chaintechs always looked so sexy with their Black PCB's and gold bling accessories. sniff....brings me back

renoracer

my case

here is my case i just got some goodies in the mail today

5 cooler master 120mm led fans
thermaltake lcd fan control panel i have my sensor mounted ontop of my cpu cooler on the copper block 21.0'c

Ram cooler

here is a pic

Attachments

• cool.jpg
    cool.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 579

Chilly

Dear god you have 2 4870X2 running on a Q6600 at 3.2 what does it pull in 3Dmark. my single 4870X2 Kicks the hell out of my Q6600 even OC to 3.4Ghz it just cant keep up to it.

I donno, I don't run 3dmark.

That being said I run it at 2560x1600 and I crank the AA and AF up, so cpu limitiations are moot at that level of resolution, and etc. :biggrin:

Latest posts