What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

cdn_Madrach

I'm only at 4Ghz on my PD805.
Its really hard to get it stable after that.
I can get it to 4.1 but then its not stable at all.

Its a Mach II GT.
You can get one from kitronics.com here in Quebec.

As far as install I had to cut a hole at the bottom of my Lian-li which wasn't hard with a metal saw.
And as far as installing its not really that hard you just put the bracket with some kinda sealant, put some on the head of the hose and you are now airtight.

Nice setup Schwarz:thumb: How much is a MachII GT?

J

JayDee

Just built :)
Now to try my hand at OC :ph34r:

The cable management is the pits but I just wanted to get it together for now.

Note how close the RAM is to the CPU fan. I had to use channel b as tall RAM + Scythe monster don't play well :p

4.jpg

1.jpg

J

JayDee

Wow- that cooler is pretty axpansive! Why so many controllers and guages?
The cooler is huge :/

I just think the 2 Coolermaster Musketeer look cool :p
The other 4 displays are Vantec Vortex HDD coolers with rotary fans in the front that intake cool air thru an aluminum enclosure that holds the HDD - I love them.

The reason cable management is such a pain for me is all the "stuff" I have installed in the front panel = all the "stuff" needs power/wires/... and the more wires the harder it gets to hide them all :sad:

J

JayDee

Is that an actualy pink floyd lunch box on top?? that too cool
ROFL :biggrin:

That is exactly what it is - I didn't think anyone would know it was a lunch box :p

I saw it on ebay a few years ago for $10 and I knew it must be mine!

omgwtf

Me again.. :haha:
the pics are made with the phone so...

Attachments

• Imag030.jpg
    Imag030.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 956
  • Imag031.jpg
    Imag031.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 960
  • Imag032.jpg
    Imag032.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 962

sswilson

Staff member
Cool!!!

Everything is up and running properly now?

I noticed your Logitech speakers.... I've got two sets of those running in the house. Can't be beat for the price as far as I'm concerned.... :)

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Hi all, I build rigs as a hobby for fellow co-workers. Here's the latest one - actually the last 2 were identical.

P180 - eVGA 680i - E6400 - OCZ 700W - OCZ Gold 2Gb PC2-6400 - eVga 8800GTS 640mb - WD Raptor 36Gb - 2x Seagate 360Gb - Swiftech Ultra + WC kit.

dsc1736do2.jpg

dsc1738xn8.jpg

dsc1740lw9.jpg

1st rig was oc'ed to 3.0, second to 3.2 - customers desired so. I actually reached 3.6 on the first one easily. Idle temp 24C, load temp 37C with Orthos. Cable management wasn't done yet when the pics where taken... what a pain!

John

Latest posts