What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Babrbarossa

Hi!- welcome to the forum- That's nearly identical to my build before I dropped the OCZ memory- I like the pump placement. I guess that's why they put that notch in the divider on the p182s.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Thanks, I also replied to your p180 WC thread. The pump is a very tight fit on the p180, since the pump outlet is offset from the opening in the plastic cover. That's why it so close to the PSU - actually I added a small strip of foam tape to prevent any vibrations from transferring from the pump to the PSU.

John

Patriote

Hey! On a un Lavalois! J'adore Laval. C'a ete le terrain de jeux de toute mon enfance!
3044614fedecee92.gif

Anyway... Welcome 3.0charlie! Oh and awesome build there! Check out my U2-UFO build in the cooling section if interested into watercooling and big cases!
304462405e640532.gif

3.0charlie

LOL Mon terrain de jeu etait l'ancien aeroport de Cartierville... ca donne une idee de mon age...

I've actually secured another build today, still using the P180 - black this time. 3rd time's a charm, ain't what they say?

I've seen your worklog - pretty impressive build. I'll keep on taking a look.

John (Jean)

3.0charlie

LOL nope, no special prices on P180s...:haha: I wished! As I replied yesterday in your worklog,

But I can't use the 182, since Antec decided to locate the fan switches exactly where I cut holes for the rad hoses... and they also added 2 holes exactly where I attach the Micro-res.

I did add cut-outs in the 2nd rig case - all over the place behind the motherboard tray (used some caterpillar strips to protect the wire harnesses from the sharp edges) to ease cable management.

John

Patriote

LOL Mon terrain de jeu etait l'ancien aeroport de Cartierville... ca donne une idee de mon age...

I've actually secured another build today, still using the P180 - black this time. 3rd time's a charm, ain't what they say?

I've seen your worklog - pretty impressive build. I'll keep on taking a look.

John (Jean)

34 je crois hein ? :bleh:

Well, im kinda getting to like those P180s. Ive seen way too much of them recently to just simply still hate them...LOL

Thanks Yeah it's an impressive case lol

lowfat

Staff member
Brendon001Large.jpg

Brendon008Large.jpg

only half ram installed, still no watercooling installed, and am still going to be modding the case slightly for better cable management...

sswilson

Staff member
What mem cooler is that? Is it a stock cooler or something you've thrown together yourself?