What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

CD Projekt RED’s Witcher 2 Follow-Up Revealed: Cyberpunk 2077

Lysrin

Curious that in that video they chose to tell us the Johnny Silverhand connection. I would have thought that would have been kept to be discovered by the player. Or... maybe we knew he was from the chip already and I haven't been keeping up on this thread?

ipaine

Curious that in that video they chose to tell us the Johnny Silverhand connection. I would have thought that would have been kept to be discovered by the player. Or... maybe we knew he was from the chip already and I haven't been keeping up on this thread?
I'm not sure if it was mentioned before or not, so I was also a little surprised. That said I get the feeling that must happen right at the beginning of the game.

FreeKnight

I'm not sure if it was mentioned before or not, so I was also a little surprised. That said I get the feeling that must happen right at the beginning of the game.
I'm of the same mind. I didn't realize that was the connection. I'm assuming it happens early enough in the game that it's not really a spoiler, like finding out 'you're the dragonborn' in Skryim.