What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

CD Projekt RED’s Witcher 2 Follow-Up Revealed: Cyberpunk 2077

lowfat

Staff member
It will be that way for most of the game. One of the major quest lines is mostly outside of the city. But the rest won't be. It is definitely a hard R game, and is rather depressing and graphic.

FreeKnight

It's crazy that we're 7-8 months since release and there's still not a spec of the promised DLC. I get that bug fixing and QA was a bigger priority but I'm starting to suspect that CDPR will abandon any post-release content that's any good and we'll get a handfull of equipment or perk DLCs and that'll be it.

lowfat

Staff member
It's crazy that we're 7-8 months since release and there's still not a spec of the promised DLC. I get that bug fixing and QA was a bigger priority but I'm starting to suspect that CDPR will abandon any post-release content that's any good and we'll get a handfull of equipment or perk DLCs and that'll be it.
I don't think so. Seems it is selling pretty decently on PS4/PS5 at the moment. Was the best seller for the Playstation store for all of June.

I'm sure once all the major bugs are patched we will see something.

Lysrin

It will be that way for most of the game. One of the major quest lines is mostly outside of the city. But the rest won't be. It is definitely a hard R game, and is rather depressing and graphic.
Actually I forgot having not been there in a bit. The Watson zone is a little more tame lol Alright. Good to know. Just wanted to prepare myself mentally!

I'd love it if the general NPCs on the street were a bit more varied in conversation responses. And the driving seems really weird with keyboard and mouse. I did find a mod that helped tame it a little but I smash into a lot of things! lol

lowfat

Staff member
Actually I forgot having not been there in a bit. The Watson zone is a little more tame lol Alright. Good to know. Just wanted to prepare myself mentally!

I'd love it if the general NPCs on the street were a bit more varied in conversation responses. And the driving seem really weird with keyboard and mouse. I did find a mod that helped tame it a little but I smash into a lot of thing! lol
Even tho I played w/ mouse and keyboard, I used a gamepad for driving. It is substantially better.

FreeKnight

I don't think so. Seems it is selling pretty decently on PS4/PS5 at the moment. Was the best seller for the Playstation store for all of June.

I'm sure once all the major bugs are patched we will see something.
I didn't know sales had perked up. Well that's good news for future content at least.

tonytdnguyen89

You sort of get used to it but you don't have as fine of a control as with a control or steering wheel.
Ahh - How do you deal with the gradual turns? i'm imagining W A S D / Arrows but they are all 90 degree clicks lol