What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

CD Projekt RED’s Witcher 2 Follow-Up Revealed: Cyberpunk 2077

FreeKnight

I feel this game is predicting our near future...
Maybe, it'd feel more like our potential future if the person asking you to take the oath was vastly less articulate and threw in 'pledge to stop fake elections and recognize the hugely, bigly important work against the evil pedophile rings of the opposition party. They're trying to destroy your freedoms, trust me, everyone does, I'm the trustiest. People tell me all the time I'm the trustiest. That's why you need to swear...' (and proceeds to ramble for another 2 hours)

Lysrin

Wondering, I'm playing the game unmodded except for the Better Driving one that helped a lot playing with kb/mouse.

Do you guys have a recommended set of mods you're playing with? I'm not looking for cheats or changes that fundamentally change the intended gameplay. More ones that you've found improve or enhance the gameplay, if that makes any sense.

Arinoth

Staff member
I'm excited. I'm itching to do another play through and get super depressed again after finishing. Still need to do the 4th 'secret' ending.
That's the only playthrough I've done of it is the secret ending and man did I ever enjoy it. I'm not sure if I'll continue from my existing playthrough that I haven't touched in a year or two or start fresh. Probably best if I started fresh at this point with how long it has been.

Lysrin

That's the only playthrough I've done of it is the secret ending and man did I ever enjoy it. I'm not sure if I'll continue from my existing playthrough that I haven't touched in a year or two or start fresh. Probably best if I started fresh at this point with how long it has been.
And they did tweak and balance a lot of stuff. That is why my attributes or skill points or whatever they are called in this game were all reset. I had all the points available for the level I was, but the skill trees were reset to the beginning.

Arinoth

Staff member
And they did tweak and balance a lot of stuff. That is why my attributes or skill points or whatever they are called in this game were all reset. I had all the points available for the level I was, but the skill trees were reset to the beginning.
I'm also curious if this lone expansion is going to include that mysteriously missing tree branch on the talents too.

LaughingCrow

Took the plunge with Cyberpunk 2077. Looks like it's going to be a love-hate ball of confusion that will take a lot of play-time to figure out. I'd forgotten about how poorly CD Projekt Red does with keybindings for a left-hander. It uses more keys than some of the MMO's I've played. But the PS4 controller has been well integrated with the game - so it's controller/keyboard. The controls still feel clunky compared to other shooters. The game does throw a lot at you quite quickly.

Lysrin

Posting here as well as Game Sale PSA thread, just in case. GOG has Cyberpunk 2077 on sale for $40 CDN. That's 50% off.

Shadowmeph

Wondering, I'm playing the game unmodded except for the Better Driving one that helped a lot playing with kb/mouse.

Do you guys have a recommended set of mods you're playing with? I'm not looking for cheats or changes that fundamentally change the intended gameplay. More ones that you've found improve or enhance the gameplay, if that makes any seI always play as a female in games so I added in the romance Panam mod for females

Do you guys have a recommended set of mods you're playing with? I'm not looking for cheats or changes that fundamentally change the intended gameplay. More ones that you've found improve or enhance the gameplay, if that makes any sense.
I always play as female in games so the only mod I have is romance Panam as female.
kind of strange because last week I started a male character and many of the glitches I have heard about for CP2077 were happening, at first I thought that maybe it was from the new update so I started another female character and no glitches well except for the one close to the beginning where one of the characters s is supposed to be sitting in her char and the is floating around sitting without a chair lol

Latest posts