What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

CD Projekt RED’s Witcher 2 Follow-Up Revealed: Cyberpunk 2077

Arinoth

Staff member
We were trying to make it a surprise for your birthday....well there goes that plan!

ipaine

It has been delayed until September.

Frankly I am fine with it. They get the time they need to polish it up and I get the time to hope for maybe next gen cards to show up and rebuild before the release.

Arinoth

Staff member
I have no issues with them delaying it either. They delayed Witcher 3 and that was for the best too.

ADZ124

I have no issues with them delaying it either. They delayed Witcher 3 and that was for the best too.
You mean the downgrade in fidelity because consoles were too underpowered? The finished product looked nothing like that E3 hype trailer.

2077 isn't getting delayed because of bugs or 'polishing the game'. It's getting delayed because of SJW "gaming journalists". They cried (as they usually do) about the lack of gender diversity and pronouns and they are "fixing it".

Source: https://www.gamebyte.com/gender-expression-in-cyberpunk-2077-is-important-to-the-games-lore-says-dev/

dragoonxx

Gives me more time/room for upgrading my system, but also sad because it's the only game i've got on my radar for 2020 so far

FreeKnight

I'm fine with it taking longer, as long as they put out a polished product at release. Witcher 3 had some issues at launch but was pretty stable on release (especially compared to the offerings by Bethesda and Bioware for their RPGs of late).

It really feels like there's been a lull of stellar RPGs since the wild hunt. I enjoyed the Outer Worlds, but it's not quite in the same tier as DA:O, Skyrim, W3, etc.

Latest posts

Twitter