What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

CD Projekt RED’s Witcher 2 Follow-Up Revealed: Cyberpunk 2077

Lysrin

I have been joking with one of my co-workers that we'll both end up beating this game in 2025 due to how vast/large it'll be and our limited time to put into a game like this.

I am still looking forward to this and will try to give it the time I can when it does come out. I may actually break with tradition in playing games like these on the hardest difficulty first just to get through it a tad faster. My Witcher 3 first play through was on Death March and it took me a while (but very rewarding) to beat it.

I'm a chicken these days. I find I am playing more games or normal to get through the story... getting lazy in my old age I guess!

EDIT: Tried to combine posts... but I can't seem to delete this one?

Prickly007

I find I am playing more games or normal to get through the story... getting lazy in my old age I guess!

I am the same way. Enemies having more hit points, etc is nothing more than an artificial way to lengthen games, same goes for cookie cutter side quests; for example, all those treasure chests in the Witcher 3 that were filled with crap, which led to more inventory sorting and so on.

belgolas

I have been joking with one of my co-workers that we'll both end up beating this game in 2025 due to how vast/large it'll be and our limited time to put into a game like this.

I am still looking forward to this and will try to give it the time I can when it does come out. I may actually break with tradition in playing games like these on the hardest difficulty first just to get through it a tad faster. My Witcher 3 first play through was on Death March and it took me a while (but very rewarding) to beat it.
My first and only playthrough of the Witcher 3 was 219 hours(probably 30-40 hours of the game paused). I did every quest I could and while some weren't great there were so many good side quests.

I hope Cyberpunk isn't going to take that long but it probably will. Going to take me a long time to beat this game as I am a completionist and I can't help myself from not doing everything possible.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Thanks for the NSFW addition moderator. I honestly didn't think of that.

I'm just glad I'm working remotely and had my headphones on. My kids have heard the f-word before but it's in there about 10 times. I figured I might save someone an oops moment at work. :p

Arinoth

Staff member
It does make the game longer, however they tend to have more health and do more damage so you need to be more on the ball with the mechanics. Also you don't get as super OP compared to a lot of RPG games when it's just the normal difficulty. But it is each to their own ultimately.

lowfat

Staff member
It does make the game longer, however they tend to have more health and do more damage so you need to be more on the ball with the mechanics. Also you don't get as super OP compared to a lot of RPG games when it's just the normal difficulty. But it is each to their own ultimately.

Honestly I found easy to become near godlike in TW3, even on Death March. Alchemy was WAY OP.

Arinoth

Staff member
Honestly I found easy to become near godlike in TW3, even on Death March. Alchemy was WAY OP.

Yeah mid to late game Alchemy would make you a lot more OP. It's the early game grind that was the most challenging.