What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

CD Projekt RED’s Witcher 2 Follow-Up Revealed: Cyberpunk 2077

Lysrin

It seems clear to me based on the tweet that they should just focus in the PC release and let the current/next-gen console stuff just happen whenever... Seems the only reasonable course of action to me.

:sneaky:

ipaine

Just watched that trailer and I have one thing to say.

WOW

Me want to play now!!!

Honestly while I have been very much looking forward to playing, I haven't really felt the hype feeling, until now.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
1605972648301.png

Well, at least my 2080 super will keep me running ultra @ 1440 Ultrawide, just without Raytracing. I'm absolutely OK with that.

Actually, judging by the chart, I might even be able to get away with RT High.

Dwayne

View attachment 30009

Well, at least my 2080 super will keep me running ultra @ 1440 Ultrawide, just without Raytracing. I'm absolutely OK with that.

Actually, judging by the chart, I might even be able to get away with RT High.

The guys at Hardware Unboxed do a really good job with a lot of AAA titles and settings tweaking. I imagine they will do this one when it comes out too.

Jokester

Yeah HWU did such a good job making rdr2 run smooth for me. They are great at breaking down all the settings and which ones actually matter

ipaine

Well according to that spec sheet, I'm good for the RT Ultra. That bodes well for my 3440x1440. Really looking forward to it.

Also watched the latest Night City Wire and the music really sounds like it will be very impressive. Oh and while I'm only going to use English, they are going to have 10 voice over languages at launch. I don't think I've ever seen a title with that many.

Latest posts

Twitter