What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

CD Projekt RED’s Witcher 2 Follow-Up Revealed: Cyberpunk 2077

Lysrin

Ahh - How do you deal with the gradual turns? i'm imagining W A S D / Arrows but they are all 90 degree clicks lol
That is where tweaking the sensitivity setting as I mentioned comes in. Causes a single key press to be less drastic a direction change.

Lysrin

Are you still playing it regularly?
Yes I am. I haven't gone very far yet. Maybe 20ish hours or so I think. But I should say I didn't buy it at launch. Quite a while after when it went on a bit of a sale. It's over-the-top for some content that I could do with less of, but for the rest I am enjoying it

Last edited:

Lysrin

Got to a point in game where it warned me I was at a "point of no return" and that I couldn't continue gigs and side quests once I started this activity.

Does that mean I can't continue them ever, as in they are gone from my Journal, or just not until I finish the current main story quest activity?

lowfat

Staff member
Got to a point in game where it warned me I was at a "point of no return" and that I couldn't continue gigs and side quests once I started this activity.

Does that mean I can't continue them ever, as in they are gone from my Journal, or just not until I finish the current main story quest activity?
Can't finish them ever. The game is finished after you finish the main quest.

Lysrin

Can't finish them ever. The game is finished after you finish the main quest.
Oh. Okay then. I didn't think I was that close to finishing the main quest. Interesting. So are you only presented with the point of no return thing once?

On2wheels

It let's you pick up again just before the end quest starts, so you do have a chance to finish them, you just have to do it before you start the ending mission. Does that make sense? It respawns you right at the start of the final mission.
At least that's how it worked months ago, haven't replayed since.

Latest posts