What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy Cheap Folding Cards, Time To Start Folding Again

Soullessone21

Need cheap folding cards, nothing overly powerful just a few good cards to get the job done like 8800's and up :)

Last edited:

Soullessone21

I'm looking for anything I can get C2D or better right now all I have is a laptop that I would prefer to send back to my wife in BC so she can sell our home towers and move out here.

replied to PM's at least I think I did haha

Dead Things

new request time to start folding again
Hooray! :clap:

If you can, you may want to focus on acquiring Fermi cards. With the beta P8057, even a lowly GT 430 can do up to 20k PPD. So if this new QRB project is indeed the future like they say it is, then you'll want to make sure you get a GPU3-capable card (i.e., Fermi or newer).

Happy hunting! Way To Fold

great_big_abyss

This Guy has an EVGA460 for sale for $80

I have an EVGA GTX295 that I don't have a rig for. It's currently sitting idle. I bought it for $100 a couple of months ago, I'd be willing to part ways with it for that amount + shipping.

Or, I would trade for it. I'm looking for a single GPU card to put in my kid's APU rig. Either Nvidia or AMD doesn't really matter, as long as it's a DX11 card.

Latest posts

Twitter