What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Cheap HDDs Memory and Fans

Eagle Eye

Nothing spectacular here than just a few things I have kicking around maybe they'll find better use than sitting around here collecting dust.

SOLD!!! Thanks to all that replied :thumb:

2x Maxtor DaimondMAX 10 250GB SATA II 3Gb/s 16MB NCQ

First off the 2 HDDs they have been completely solid no errors, although the not fastest drives you'll see and the largest, they are still somewhat useful. As far as warranty is concerned the one drive will expire on Jan 6, 2009 and the second still has a pretty solid 7 month warranty that will expire on July 14, 2009.

Price: $20.00 each

Corsair CMX2X1024-6400C4 DDR800

Pretty standard stuff, used only for a couple months until I moved to my intel system.

Price: $35.00

5 X Antec Tri-Cool fans

Pulls from my Antec P182 and 2 I bought retail

Price: $10.00

Shipping: At buyers expense
Payment Options: Cash, MO and EMT
Pick-up: I can meet you at any TTC Subway station

Thanks for taking a look :thumb:

EE

Attachments

Last edited:

Eagle Eye

All items listed in post are pending sale, thank you to all that replied all pms have been replied to.

Regards,

EE

S_G

Let me know if the drives fall through, I'll take them with EMT ready to go.

S_G

Bah, you again! I'll get you next time, Dead Things, if it's the last thing I do!

Eagle Eye

I had to be realistic about things those drives are nearly 3 years old with hardly any warranty, the ram well DDR2 800 is dirt cheap and the fans pretty much a throw away. If deadthings can put to them to good use I am happy and I make a little cash in the process its a win win for the both of us.

See ya tomorrow Dead,

EE

Latest posts

Twitter