What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Cheapest 1920x1080

JJThomp

Okay so I'm looking for the cheapest 1920x1080 monitor I can find 20in+ that will last me about 2 years. My eyesight isn't great so it doesn't have to be too fancy but it needs to be decent and not die on me lol

Jackquelegs

JJThomp

NCIX.com - Canada's Premier Computer Store - Great Technology, Service and Selection.

Pick out the cheapest one. If your eyesight isn't very good, then you shouldn't go for one with higher pixel density.

NCIX.com - Buy BenQ EW2420 24IN Widescreen LCD Monitor VA LED 1920X1080 8MS DVI 2XHDMI 2X1.5W Spk - BenQ - EW2420 - in Canada

this is a pretty good one for the money, but if you REALLY want to squeeze the pennies, go for the Acers

well the pixel density is more for gaming... it just easier to game on higher reolutions.

draemn

If you're eyesight isn't that good, then wouldn't it be harder with higher pixel density? (i.e. 21.5" vs 24" 1080p) as the resolution is in a much smaller space, making things harder to read because they are smaller.

Arinoth

Staff member
I'm not sure if you can find it onsale right now somewhere, however i picked up 3 Acer 21.5" 1920 x 1080 monitors for about a buck twenty per with free shipping

JJThomp

If you're eyesight isn't that good, then wouldn't it be harder with higher pixel density? (i.e. 21.5" vs 24" 1080p) as the resolution is in a much smaller space, making things harder to read because they are smaller.

My eyesight isn't that bad I just don't notice some small quality issues with the screen thats all it's not the size of the font but for like colours i really don;t differentiate similar ones all that well so thats not a big deal if the colour aren't perfect.