What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Chernobuild - Windows 2000 build with a twist ;)

Lysrin

Very nicely done! Unique and looks like a lot of work.

I know it would ruin the build to change the side panel but seems a shame to not be able to see all that coolness all the time! ;)

Sabbathian

Very nicely done! Unique and looks like a lot of work.

I know it would ruin the build to change the side panel but seems a shame to not be able to see all that coolness all the time! ;)
Thank you, and yeah, it really did take some time to finish :)

I wanna keep it clean outside... so that people can get surprised with the insides ;)

Sabbathian

What are all the Addin cards lol that's what caught me right away 🤣 amazing work on this 👍
Everything I could find :)

Theres a TV card, SATA controller, Sound Card, Serial Port Card, LAN card... I just wanted it to look full of stuff

Soultribunal

Staff member
Everything I could find :)

Theres a TV card, SATA controller, Sound Card, Serial Port Card, LAN card... I just wanted it to look full of stuff

What you need to do now, is add some Geiger counter sound effect to the case when it boots up or when its HDD is seeking.
I did that for a modem I had, made it sound like the old 56K Fax sound as it powered up :)

Love the build,

-ST

Latest posts

Twitter