What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Cherry MX Green Switches + LED

Fleurious

I'm having no luck finding a mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Green switches and per-key LED with minimal bleeding between the keycaps (only want to see the letters on the keyboard in the dark).

Is it too niche for any retailer in Canada to offer?

nToxik

I don't think Cherry Green's are very popular. The force needed to press those is pretty high.

Izerous

Folding Team
With so many manufacturers moving to floating keys pretty much most if not all of the corsair keyboards for example and other brands as well like this gigabytes i'm using right now are all designed to increase the bleeding between the keycaps since there isn't anything to limit it I think that alone is going to limit what your seeking let alone the rarity of green keys as already mentioned.

MvSlainXVII

You can check on the site "mechanicalkeyboards". I couldnt find a RGB variant of the Cherry MX Green. Most of them are non-RGB variant.

Latest posts

Twitter