What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Choosing a new case

Hexofire

I was searching for a good case, full tower, i thought i would be happy with the antec 900
but after Changing some parts, i found out it lacks cable management and everything is squeezed now.

In overall i search for a full tower , good cable management (holes and everything), little bit quiet.
I was thinking for the coolermaster Haf932 black edition or Hafx, hafx looks really great to me :biggrin:(except for the side fan).

Zero82z

Banned
The HAF X is a really well-designed case, and if you like the looks of it then go for it. The appearance is the only thing that turns me off a little, but everything else is great.

xlilmissmjx

+1 for the HAF X :thumb:

But if your looking for more professional looking case, compared to the industrial look, take a look at the Corsair Obsidian 700D or 800D Cases.

Good luck with whatever case you decide on :biggrin:

steers

Another case that gets a lot of recommendations around here: The Cooler Master ATCS840. I built my dual-socket server in one and I just love it. Big selling features are the removable motherboard tray and all-aluminum construction (lightweight). Loaded up with poo fans, it keeps everything plenty cool enough to run 24/7.

The Obsidian cases are also incredible, especially for water cooling.

Hexofire

Guess I'll take the Haf X, i was interested with the Lian-Li p50r but it's mid-tower, and doesn't come for cheap.
The obsidian 800d looks nice but I'm not willing to pay 300$ for a case ...at least for now.

Opeqa16x

Get the Lian Li PC-A70F. If it was a human being, I could actually see myself making love it to it.

Maybe.....

I'm not weird.... :ph34r:

Just kidding! :rofl:

PS: This Case is a little expensive so take note of that. It looks VERY good though. I think I'll buy it myself in the future when I've got the cash to fork out.

Latest posts