What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Chosing between

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
My personal preference would be for the Corsair HX620W if you're looking for modular and the TX750 if modular doesn't matter to you.

I think corsair's record speaks for itself over the last couple of years. They've put out a ton of these units, and reports of DOA or Early Death on them are very few and far between. That to me says volumes.
What Mr. Wilson said.

Silvgearx

keep in mine, even the ocz has 700w, the 12v is only 46a :sad: The corsair HX620 has 54 A :thumb:

go flames go

go modular. Ive had both and sheer annoyance of hiding millions of cables is worth the less wattage.

dataxpert

Banned
Since the flames are eliminate , your new nick is go modular go, :clap: the reason I prefer odular, is in case of problem , you just unplug them from the PSU, and put a new one . Of course they are not 100 % modular :sad:

Silvgearx

Since the flames are eliminate , your new nick is go modular go, :clap: the reason I prefer odular, is in case of problem , you just unplug them from the PSU, and put a new one . Of course they are not 100 % modular :sad:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And i believe the corsair has longer modular cables if you ever decide to hide them or reroute them :thumb: