What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

"Classic" Light Theme now available

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Hi All,

Just a heads up that i've put up a Light "Classic HWC" Theme for the people who wanted the old school Hardware Canucks look. You can switch themes by scrolling down and clicking the theme name. It will then give you the option to choose what theme you want.

theme-chooser.JPG

Keep in mind that we are on a new forum platform so I can't make it exactly as it was but we will try to make it as close as we can. It's still a work in progress but feel free to post here any feedback you have regarding the theme colours or anything that may be messed up as I haven't gone through every page thoroughly yet.

Thanks!

Cannon Fodder

I was kinda likin' the dark theme, but now that I've tried the light one, it IS as some folks said, i.e. easier to read...... actually SEEMS like it's easier to read than the old forums.... seems brighter. (y) banana

Lysrin

Dark theme everywhere is my preference these days, but much appreciated that you'd put in the extra effort for those that want another option (y)

...and it is a good implementation of light theme imo, looks good.

crazyea

The light theme is so much better. Thanks for getting it done!

Headers in sub forums are hard to read because the font is dark on dark.

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Gav. But is there anyway this can be used without logging into the site as well?
You should already be able to. I just opened a new browser (not logged in) and i'm able to switch themes. Are you not able to?

sswilson

Staff member
If not, it probably needs cookies enabled since the dark theme is the default and without cookies the site is going to default to that.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter