What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Gallery (Clean and Simple) Black/White/Blue Fractal Design Define S

Mayoo

Received the Asus 1070 Strix OC! I'm still waiting for the 6+2 white cable though. Decided to switch to Black/Blue/White scheme due to the mobo being more visible now.

Y7wBG_Jk1zYvyv8HVU521MPJsp2ZUiuKQvlStAyCsRBHSyVqt0RG1WA6BoFJSUuz4zqNA_r-SgguJg=w1330-h984-no

Last edited:

Lysrin

Not seeing the pic there, just a blocked placeholder it looks like. Congrats on the 1070... but I want to SEE it!! :biggrin:

Mayoo

Not seeing the pic there, just a blocked placeholder it looks like. Congrats on the 1070... but I want to SEE it!! :biggrin:

Fixed ... sometimes I just hate Google. Looks like making an album public is not enough ... there is like 35 links we can use and only 3 are good for public. Anyways, enjoy ^^

Mayoo

Small update: I received the 6+2 extension but I'm waiting for combs to arrive from moddiy before installing it. Stay tuned.

Mayoo

Received the combs from moddiy and installed the white 6+2 cable. I'm done with upgrades for now. I love the look.

Cables could be straighter but some issues came up. First, new cables take time to loosen up. Secondly, when cables from the top row are slightly longer than the cables of the bottom row, it causes issues (not shown, don't look at my cable management, EVER).

TXz68S2fed-XHUkLOcnIfPETIEObyt4poLtL-dNEsh9fuuUIudg4-6cbAzBhtB6uYPS-E_B-0l51bQ=w2940-h2178-no

Last edited:

Latest posts

Twitter