What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Closet Cleanout.. Multiple Items (Ultrawide, B450, Noctua NH-D15, At2020, 3d printer, etc) - Local Vancouver

vect0r

Cleaning out my closet and have quite a few items, looking for local sales only for the displays; pretty firm on the prices but might give a deal if you want to buy a bunch of stuff. Local sale Vancouver only.

MSI B450M Bazooka V2 Used for about 2 months, no issues, just needed to swap to one with another full size expansion slot. $75

BenQ EX3501R 35inch Curved Ultrawide Display About 8 months old. Also no issues, great display. Swapped to a non ultrawide for streaming purposes. $650 (same as https://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX71293)

Noctua NH-D15 Literally mounted and unmounted same day, didn't fit in case and never thought to return it. Comes with everything like new. - $100

AudioTechnica AT2020 USB Mic No issues, just upgraded to a different microphone. $100

Logitech C920 x2 USB Webcams - $60 each

WASD Keyboards V2 87 key - 0.2mm Travel Reduction, 40A-L Red O-Rings pre-installed, Cherry MX Brown Switches - $100

BCM94360CD PCIE 802.11ac / bluetooth 4.0 WiFi card This is the same chip that is used in Macs. You need this if you want a hackintosh with working handoff/airdrop/apple watch unlock/etc. - $30

1TB XBOX One S Comes with two controllers and the following games: Rare Replay, Gears of War ultimate Edition, Mirror's Edge, Dark Souls 3, Lego Jurassic World, Rocksmith (with rocksmith cable), Borderlands Collection - $225

Google Home Mini brand new in box, haven't opened it. $30

Leather Laptop Bag in great shape, just no use for it $30

Intel Core i5 4460 CPU - $60

Not displayed but since it's local sale I figured it's fine. Let me know if I need to remove them - just didn't want to get them out of my storage locker downstairs:

BenQ 24" Monitor with Ergotron Monitor Arm - Display is in okay condition, works fine but is old and has some scratched on the bezel. Asking $30 for both the arm and display. The arm has all of the value, tbh.

Lighter Mesh Ergonomic Chair (purchased from Staples for $50). Asking $15

Heavy Duty Mesh Ergonomic Chair - very heavy duty/super comfortable office chair. Asking $40 for this one.

AnyCubic i3 Mega 3D Printer (now called AnyCubic Mega-S). Used a few times, but stored in box for the most part. Comes with box and all extra parts as it did brand new. Will also include a few spools of Filament. $275

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
I'm going to cut you a little slack and approve this for the moment, but you'll need images of all FS items with your screen name in the picture as per our posted BST guidelines....

Latest posts

Twitter