What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

CLS: Wildlan II

BrainEater

Short notice.

WildLAN II is happening this weekend.Same place as last time , but much better than last time.

Calgary peeps , I've sent out invites !! answer yer pm's

:thumb:

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
I did not forget your generous offer Ross, but as discussed I can't make it. Have a cold brewski on me.

Lpfan4ever

Oh yeah I forgot to reply, my bad! I'm still iffy. I might come around to hang out a bit but my rig has been on the fritz lately and going all the way out there for it to bite the dust would blow. But we'll see what I can manage.

clshades

There will be extra computers there too man if you just wanna hop on and play a little quake. You really should come and check out a proper lan tho :p

We were professional lanners back in the day. I mean... someone could drop the bomb "We should lan!!" and bam there was a lan. Kinda like how god created earth n stuff.

LET THERE BE LAN!!! :thumb:

BrainEater

Indeed.

Let there be lan.

Aside from the awesome location to hold a LAN party , and the new 'lounge' I made ,
We'll have 7 beers on tap , a couple diff beers in bottles ,etc etc.

:thumb:

Lpfan4ever

BloodyIron, it's a semi-private LAN party for HWC and his clan/friends.

Awesome time guys! I am glad I could make it this year and that my rig stayed running all day. If it comes back around again next year I will almost definitely be there.

Things for next time:
1) More scooters
2) Butt cushions (That's a me problem)
3) Grinderr needs a finger broken or something...it's painful to be against him in Q3.

Latest posts