What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

CLS:year 12 ::Wildlan 1

BrainEater

Ok.

I've sent some 'heads-up' pm's about this .

Our clan is throwing another LAN party , we've been doing em for 14 years....we founded our clan after several LAN parties.
----

I am holding this years LAN at the new Wild Rose Brewery !

I have 15 clanmembers and 5 'other' ((heheh)) confirmed already.I have 1000 amps of power and more effing network than you'd believe.

As far as computer games go , we're quakers 1st , any other FPS after that , then all games...We'll have xbox and ps4 setup too.(letalone the floorhockey,basketball/arcade/ping pong/darts,etc...)

------

The Caveat : This is a semi private event ;
If I don't know who yah are from this site your chances are slim.This is for the regulars at HWC.

:thumb:

Cptn Vortex

Cool stuff, it sounds awesome, but I could only make it work if it were a long weekend. Next one man!

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter