What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

CM Geminii Cooler $23 after MIR Best cooler for price

sswilson

Staff member
I'll try to watch my language, I've watched too much trailer park boys :haha: ,LN2 would be awesome too. oh and ballistix tracer :O almost paid the extra over the normal ballistix to get the leds,nah just kidding :p .

Thanks, we try not to do too much mod work around here, but wouldn't want language like that to become the norm.

Steve

Theblackmages

Thanks, we try not to do too much mod work around here, but wouldn't want language like that to become the norm.

Steve

I guess so, my language degrades the forum so I'll try my best not to speak like crap.My first language is french and well,I learned english on the Internet :p . So yeah.

sswilson

Staff member
I guess so, my language degrades the forum so I'll try my best not to speak like crap.My first language is french and well,I learned english on the Internet :p . So yeah.

No problem.... Like I said, we try not to get overly involved and the folks here have been great about making our lives easier with regards to language and such.

Gentle reminders have served the mods here quite well (much better than a big stick.... :) ).