What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

comic... anyone reads?

CTA

just wonder... anyone reads marvel, dc, image or adult comic?

i remember to read some marvel comic in a few years ago... maybe 6 years ago? anyway... i recently download a ton of comic issues... its very "different"... i dont mean like or not like it...

i just find a odd to read them... i dont like to track or what sort of comic issue that i should follow up or read... thank god for nerds to organize issue for me... i think marvel univerise is screwed up... i mean marvel tried to focus me to read every comic from marvel univerise...

right now... wolverine sucks... too powerful nor weakness... for example... sometime wolverine is too powerful or bored in his solo title especially wolverine origin... and wolverine is just talking nonsense and weak in x-men....

hulk introduce rulk... wtf? shaar (hulk with old power) wtf?

norman once overtake the world... :?

i should blame all writers for bad writing... and blame all artists for terrible draws too... i mean everyone almost looks same... i want ugly or unique creatures like early 1990's...

right now, writer add some sex scene, nude scene or even homo-relationship (lesbian and gay) and some dramas... where is old kid stuff story going?

"kick ass" comic is just plain sucks.... too negative and impossible for kids to do anything... and ending is really suck...

"100 bullets" is okay... ending is just dunno...

comic industry is really suck now... i am sticking to read some manga now...

Cptn Vortex

I really really like the Preacher series. Dope shit.... Also Sandman, ya, awesome. Very interesting ideas going on in that one.

The Punisher is badass. Real good graphic novel, terrible movie adaptations.

encorp

SPOON!

The Tick was good TBH I havnt read much in years.

Got stacks of Heavy Metal and Conan though from about 1988-05? ( would have to unpack to check the exact dates though.)
Yeah I have the first tick comic here, not worth squat.. it's got coffee rings on it and everything.. but damn is it well read! lol

CTA

i only watch the tick when i was younger... but too lazy to read the tick comic... unless its realllly good...

the sandman is kinda blow up my mind so i dont like it...

never read the preacher before...

punisher is not bad... i prefer the maxx version... and do you know that punisher is frankenstein now?

oh btw... watchman comic (not movie)? doctor manhattan is god... thats a reason why i read... i mean his drama is much unique and different reaction from people...

_dangtx_

Banned
i read dylan dog (yes groucho is funny+annoying) sometimes. couple more. way less than before. for some reason most of my comics are in italian lol.

adult? depends if the plot is there. id rather look at a turbo'd bimmers entrails than some ho's melons in pb :D

edit someone gave me the watchmen comic but havent had a chance to read it. liked the movie, hated the ending though

Cptn Vortex

The Preacher is quite...controversial..... Some pretty graphic/adult content thats for sure. But I find it hilarious and awesome.

CTA

ok i will give a try... after i complete read y - the last man (i only read until issue 24 and like it)... he is lucky bastard to be last man stand on the earth... every woman wants him... and maybe monkey...

will pm you, dangtx

Last edited: