What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Coming soon: MBX MK2 aka MurderBox

Realityshift

Well I was using a P182 for a while, does that count? lol I ended up missing liquid cooling to much and made the switch, and now im looking to make a final switch lol I hope.

mattlef

Basically you reserve one, and then have the option to make a 600 down payment, or pay the full amount i believe.

lowfat

Staff member
Hey guys, I just signed up for the reserve, last I checked before I went on vacation you could put money down on a pre-order? whats this reserve buisness? I have the cash ready to go now...
You should open up preorders shortly again. Within the next couple of weeks likely.

Slik

If anyone is willing to pay that much for a case,you may want to consider the Thermaltake Level 10. The best damn case I ever had! And believe me,I've had quite a few higher end cases.

Realityshift

The Murderbox caters to some pretty awesome watercooling while keeping it internal and discreet which is the attraction for me, and more then likely others. The level 10 is not really formed around watercooling, more of just trying to break the mold of common case themes. Cant go wrong with pre included quad rad mount and floating reservoir mounts =D Its expensive to have such a low number of any item hand made, and having it so rare is another appeal to me, Id gladly pay more for something thats been painstakingly built and that not everyone and their mom will get their hands on.

Slik

The Level 10 doesn't really need water cooling. Mine has a liquid cooled CPU,and the rest of the cooling is air. You wouldn't believe how quiet the thing is. I max out my games at 2560x1600 res,max my Video card settings and I've never had heat issues. [touch wood] Cpu has never gone over 58c,and video cards never went over 75c. Looking at the Level 10,your first thought would be, lousy design for cooling. In fact,it's a perfect design for air flow and general cooling. I gotta tell you,I've never been happier. I have a buddy that's a member here,and he can confirm what I'm claiming. He was the guy that put it all together. Killswitch.

Soultribunal

Staff member
The Level 10 doesn't really need water cooling. Mine has a liquid cooled CPU,and the rest of the cooling is air. You wouldn't believe how quiet the thing is. I max out my games at 2560x1600 res,max my Video card settings and I've never had heat issues. [touch wood] Cpu has never gone over 58c,and video cards never went over 75c. Looking at the Level 10,your first thought would be, lousy design for cooling. In fact,it's a perfect design for air flow and general cooling. I gotta tell you,I've never been happier. I have a buddy that's a member here,and he can confirm what I'm claiming. He was the guy that put it all together. Killswitch.

Although I understand what you are saying Slik, you really haven't experienced a hand crafted case until you've gotten a chance to work with a Murderbox.
It is like nothing else, it has no catagory or competition. Anyone with the cash to spend on one would never even look in TT's way. Don't get me wrong, anyone can tell you (and a history search) can show you that I loved TT for releasing the LVL10. But it cannot hold a candle to this artwork.

-ST

Latest posts

Twitter