What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Coming soon: MBX MK2 aka MurderBox

lowfat

Staff member
MKII-Coming-Soon-10.jpg

charles_h

Done..... :)

Looking forward to seeing the completed project. Always been a fan.

Thank you Sir! :)

Awww, but I need 4 for my RAID10! :sad:

I take it Silverstone will be distributing it then? Looking forward to it still! I'll hold off on making any rash decisions until then :whistle:

Not a problem; the optional internal Aquaero 5 PRO sled also accommodates an SSD drive for a total of 4. The 4th SSD lines up and plugs into the 3.5 HD connector on the PCB... oh; I've said too much... :whistle:

Silverstone will not be distributing the MKII. We're control freaks and therefore do all our own sales and distribution. :biggrin:

:shok: That looks beautiful I hope the pricing will be decent.. you wouldn't be able to build a pc with that case after selling your eyes and arms.

Thank you kazengi. :)

We believe the pricing will be fair for what you're getting. We've worked very hard to deliver the maximum value with the MKII. While it won't be cheap, it's designed and built to target those looking for something super-high quality and with no compromises. The MKII will last many years and with its modular design and multitude of customized add-ons, you can mix and match features based on your needs.

Damn that looks fine!!!! Nothing beats a well machined piece of alum...... :)

Cheers Steve. :)

Everything seen so far is the 1st MKII prototype. The 2nd and hopefully final MKII prototype has over 100 refinements and will be finished just in time for CES. If everything is perfect with the 2nd prototype, we'll reveal all the hidden and yet to be seen features of the MKII. :)

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
I'm looking forward to the big reveal Charles. My Murdermodded TJ-07 still sits proudly on top of my computer desk for all visitors to admire. From being someone who used to change cases 2-3 times a year, it's hard to believe I've had that case for 2 years. Now I change my wife's case when I get the urge. :biggrin:

JD

Staff member
Not a problem; the optional internal Aquaero 5 PRO sled also accommodates an SSD drive for a total of 4. The 4th SSD lines up and plugs into the 3.5 HD connector on the PCB... oh; I've said too much... :whistle:

Silverstone will not be distributing the MKII. We're control freaks and therefore do all our own sales and distribution. :biggrin:
Hmm, well I actually needed 4x3.5" bays, but I guess the 5.25" bay for the Aquaero could still be adapted.

I can't help but notice there's an awful lot of space between each drive though. A slightly tighter configuration with more bays would of been nice for us storage whores ;)

And distribution will originate from Canada? Shipping will still be a killer I imagine, but at least that will lessen the blow.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
I love, love, love the look.

Except for those two top mounted fans. Ugh! My kingdom for a fan grille option!

PerryC

I really like the look of the case, would love to have one but getting one is just not in my future right now.

Latest posts