What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Comment thread for Super-Talent 2Gig MP3 Player review

sswilson

Staff member
Not a lot more to say about a standard consumer product, but comments are always welcome.

Patriote

Yeah Nice Review ssweilson!

I personally own a 4GB Ipod and i love it. Although the ear-phones that comes with the Ipod really s*cks big time for a Headbanger like me. I had to purchase some Sony instead and still there i can't manage to tweak the hell out of my Ipod to get a decent trashing sound... I mean with the "supposed" equilizer. Oh and the price was high even thought i purchased it on the boxing day. And having to pay so much $$$ for extras such as a charger that you can plug directly in your wall, a holster s**ked too.

sswilson

Staff member
Yeah, the Nanos come with more bells & whistles (and the rotating controls are really cool.... :) ), but I doubt I'd use those extras, and I can think of better things to do with the extra $70.

(Plus the fact that loading music on a Nano requires Itunes to be installed along with quicktime, and quicktime rates right up there with realmedia in my books.... :) ).

I'm not sure any form of earbuds (I have the wrap-around sonys) do justice to "wall of sound" music. I'm thinking that a proper set of light headphones would be required for any music which tends to over saturate the spectrum.

Latest posts

Twitter