What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Comment Thread for Thermalright V2 VGA Cooler

cdn_Madrach

A definate option for anyone wanting better cooling on their gpu without having to go W/C. Great review Sky. :thumb: Oh and really nice to see them have a high quality heat paste included....wonder if it's better than AS5:blarg:

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
I believe OCZ Ultra 5+ IS AS5. I have both and they spread the same, have the exact same thermal conductivity (temperatures) and look the same....

Last edited:

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
I believe OCZ used to have their own stuff which was slightly different and then ran out to stock and decided to source through Arctic Silver and never went back so yes, you're correct.:biggrin:

enaberif

wow this is what i want for my card.. not that I do a lot with it but I don't use it enough to warrant a fan! Now if my favorite store would get this .

SKYMTL

Staff member
I am selling it in the Charity thread....for a good price too. :thumb:

SKYMTL

Staff member
Some stores in the States are already stocking them but Thermalright stock is extremely hard to get here in Canada for some reason.

G

Nice Review SKY

This would be good for the wifes case when my 7600gt goes to her, her rig is the quite one , her chipset is passive cooled already. Be good in this rig too I guess allthough I would active cool it for sure in mine. The benifits of being half deaf in my right ear is that I hardly ever hear my rig.

I am selling it in the Charity thread....for a good price too.
Hmmmmm.....

Latest posts