What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Computer Frezzes

fc0712

Hey i have have built my own pc and everything works ok unlees when i play games then after 10-30 min the pc frezzes

the game is D3 and Mist of pandaria beta

i have cpu-z and gpu-z, hwmonitor and intel burn test
My temps are good under intel burn test my cpu is max 65 celsius and when the pc frezzes the gfx is max 50 celsius

I installed the new drivers from nvidia (301.42) when they came i used drive swepper and bootet into safe mode and used drive sweeper that way, as instructions say you should

i have been running memtest for 16 hours now and 15 passes and no errors, so i think it not the ram

enaberif

Might want to post more details on your hardware.

I have a car that likes to stall and sputter when I step on the gas.

fc0712

can't you see the spec? i have written in the signature

but here they are
Motherboard: Asus P8z77-V
Processor: Intel core i5 3570k
Memory: Kingston hyper x genesis 1600 mhz ram (http://www.valueram.com/datasheets/KHX1600C9D3X2K2_8GX.pdf)
Video: Gigabyte gtx 680 windforce 3x
HDD: Intel 520 240gb
PSU: Corsair AX 750
Case: Corsair Carbide 500r
Monitor: Asus Ve24H

Shadowmeph

is it just Battlenet games or any other online games? I am totally Guessing here but maybe because Battlenet servers are so full that it could be huge lag from your internet that could cause your PC to freeze up which ISP do you use

fc0712

it could not be because of battle net, because i cannot minimize of access to the job list, so it must be the pc

Shadowmeph

that kind of thing used to happen to me on Bnet my PC would totally freeze until I upgraded my ISP mind you that was a few years ago.

maybe try the Unigine "Heaven DX11 Benchmark 2.5" and see what happens"
Or maybe try different drivers from http://www.guru3d.com/news/nvidia-geforce-30259-beta-driver-download/
I have heard of others having problems with the D3 game

Last edited:

Dzzope

Try some sort of game that doesn't require a net connection... or try disconnect the net while your playing and see if that makes the pc freeze.
This will rule out the battle net connection problem or confirm it.

I had a very similar problem with my Asus 670... turns out the GPU tweak software was the issue.
What OCing software are you using? Maybe try a different one or just disable it?

fc0712

i don't have oc sofware i only have HWmonitor,cpu-z gpu-z and intel burn test

fc0712

it cannot be because i got the screen and pc connected to the same outlet

LoTech

Folding Team
fc0712 I think what Dzzope is trying to tell you, is that you should try and play some game from a disk or your hard drive as single player and not online. If the game plays and PC does not freeze then maybe its your ISP or the servers for the Battlenet games. Now if these other games do freeze then maybe its your hardware/software. I think Dzzope is just trying to rule out your Battlenet game and ISP.

Latest posts