What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Computer Loading Error [Important]

MastaChief11

Today I booted up my computer to find that some programs didn't want to open or load. Usually, XFast USB loads at start but when I log in, it is stuck at a certain spot. Google Chrome won't open either, I just a a loading circle for 2 seconds and then it stops. Malwarebytes will occasionally pop up with this error: "[OpenEvent] Failed to perform desired action. Error Code: 2". I did an avast virus scan, but that didn't detect anything. Malwarebytes didn't open, so I did a System Restore to a few days ago, but that didn't help either. If you need my computer specs, I could give them to you, but I'm not sure that would help. Rebooting my computer didn't do a thing, I still have the same issues. Help is greatly appreciated.

NyteOwl

Make sure all cards, memory and cables are properly seated. Then next question: what did you install or update/upgrade recently?

sswilson

Staff member
If malwarebytes won't run, and browsers won't open, more than likely you've got a virus. You can do the research to find a tool which will attempt to fix it under safe mode (or better yet a stand-alone bootable iso), pick a much older restore point, do a complete fresh install, or pay somebody to clean it up for you. That's about all that will work at this point.

MastaChief11

Make sure all cards, memory and cables are properly seated. Then next question: what did you install or update/upgrade recently?
I haven't installed or upgraded anything recently. Last night, I was using my computer and it worked fine, but this morning it's been having issues.

rfglass

I have had some luck running Mbam in safe mode in infected pc's but 50/50 chance it will run,but if it does it should get rid of any nasty virus

Shadowmeph

I would just uninstall malwarebytes then reinstall it that is what I did way back when it wouldn't run. actually there is a link a couple of posts above you should check out.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter