What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Computer won't power on at all

moocow

I did try to reset the front panel connection. I'm reusing the same tower and PSU right now for the i7-2600k setup so they should be good. The problematic rig is sitting on a cardboard box where I tried to power up by shorting the front panel power switch header pins.

moocow

A quick update, it's not the CPU. I managed to score a cheap Z170 board + G4400 combo off Facebook. I swap in the i5-6400 into it and it turns on! It's running Memtest right now. I also don't think it's the RAM because it passed a few runs while the G4400 is installed. Next step is to put the G4400 into the H110 board and see if it boots tomorrow.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter