What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Computex 2015: Corsair's Bulldog DIY PC Gets Detailed

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Billed as a 4K gaming PC for the living room, the Bulldog is more of a proof of concept rather than an actual product right now but we expect this DIY setup to make a comeback sometime in Q4 one Intel's Skylake architecture becomes available. From what we have seen, Corsair has seamlessly integrated all of the components into a slim and compact chassis.

Watch more here: Corsair's Bulldog DIY PC Gets Detailed | Hardware Canucks

Vittra

Been tracking all the info about this case, specifically that SF600 SFX, I really want to know who it's sourced from and if the fan used is superior to the SX600-G!

I appreciate Corsair attempting to finally downsize their ITX cases, even though this is billed as a 4K Gaming (/Steambox?). Still some room to go with this 20L offering, but we're getting there. It's hideous though and I think they know it. The Node 202 is faaaar more pleasing aesthetically.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
IMO, the most enticing thing about this is the price. Skylake mobo, liquid cooler, case and high efficiency SFX PSU for $400 and covered by Corsair's amazing warranty? Where do I sign up?

FreeKnight

I didn't catch that the MB was included. Thought the price was a little steep.

But with a MB and cooler $400's very reasonable. Considering that for a silverstone SFX 600 PSU and a case like a ML07 or RVZ01 (or another SS HTPC case) you're already at ~215 USD without a MB or cooler (and probably worse cable management from my experience), this is definitely competitively priced. I'll be curious to the reviews of what it's like for a build. Hard to judge the size by the video, but it looks roughly the size of an amp/receiver. Bigger than the Silverstones, but still media center friendly

Latest posts

Twitter