What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Connexion issues

JD

Staff member
I'm guessing you could probably manage slightly better speeds since it sounds like your wiring is a mess. However that's about right for DSL.

And I believe you need to pay extra to be able to use MLPPP.

Lamb

I'm guessing you could probably manage slightly better speeds since it sounds like your wiring is a mess. However that's about right for DSL.

And I believe you need to pay extra to be able to use MLPPP.
I did pay for it, it's 4$/month I think.

Lamb

Just called em like an hour ago and it seem MLPPP wasn't active for my account, so they added it, took ~10 mins

BigDogg

Just called em like an hour ago and it seem MLPPP wasn't active for my account, so they added it, took ~10 mins
Glad to hear your all setup and running. Now try using OrbMT and get your line stats. Then you will know what your connection is capable of. Are you hooked directly to a jack connected to your Bell box ?

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter