What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Contacting Canada Post?

Shadowarez

Folding Team
i would but havent physically seen the guy/gal in 6 months the last guy at old apartment id give a tip since he actually called when something was coming in. this new place is vacant or has worst CP employee of year.

ill contact them via chat see what if any options exist in fixing that.
friday the local CP outlet said theyd hopefully have word back form CBS about how this happened.

gingerbee

I am stuck at home all day every day unless I am in the hospital so it does make it easier to tip all these folks.

I have heard you can pay a monthly fee and they will hold your mail/packages at the local post office for you to pick up, don't know if that would help or not

Shadowarez

Folding Team
got through with the chat function on the site i can setup flex delivery to have all packages sent to a proper post office not a drug store. they looked up my address when the owner built it they had the place default to the community mailbox and that cant be changed so according to them they cant do deliveries lol

clshades

got through with the chat function on the site i can setup flex delivery to have all packages sent to a proper post office not a drug store. they looked up my address when the owner built it they had the place default to the community mailbox and that cant be changed so according to them they cant do deliveries lol

I ahve a post office box too. No issues here. If it doesn't fit it goes to the post office for pick up.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
here they choose a drugstore in worst part of city. ill have to see if i can reroute this to the shoppers drugmart post office far better.

well there goes that idea my flex delivery is already set in my account as shoppers they just choose the worst and closest drop off ><

Last edited:

clshades

here they choose a drugstore in worst part of city. ill have to see if i can reroute this to the shoppers drugmart post office far better.

well there goes that idea my flex delivery is already set in my account as shoppers they just choose the worst and closest drop off ><
I had this fixed early on when we moved. Hasn't been an issue since. Same deal though, I didn't like the location they automatically picked.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Turns out I Gota call a diff number as I had the shoppers chosen since I moved but they can't do anything about them automatically choosing the drugstore 🤬

tonytdnguyen89

Sort of off/on topic here...but man during covid they have some messed up policies.. bought a very expensive item over xxxxx$ and they literally just threw the item outside of my door when they should be requiring signature or dropped back at the facility...

Latest posts

Twitter