What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

contract about to expire...looking for best new options and need suggestions / advice.

freeagent

I’m with TELUS, I pay 75 a month for my line which has 10gb shared data, and I pay 35 for my xs max 256. I have two lines total with 20gb shared.

Cannon Fodder

well, Belus looks to have a lot of towers in Rupert, but Rogers only one or two. I'm color blind so reading color coded maps, charts and stuff is hard on me. Freedom has service in the township of Rupert, but it goes to nothing as soon as you leave...fortunately it piggy backs on everyone else, so is still a non-issue for me.
Ok then, given the colour blind situation, here's how it looks, when filtering the players in the Rupert area: Freedom has 3 towers, Rogers has 4, Telus has 6 (which includes 1 on Digby Island, and 1 in Port Edward), and CityWest has 6.

Mr. Friendly

City West is no longer a cellular service...they shut down their wireless stuff 7 years ago. they likely piggy backed off of the 6 Telus towers.

I still really would like Freedom Mobile though...

Latest posts

Twitter