What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Cooler Master Also Posts NVIDIA Themed 690 II Advanced

FiXT

Hall of Fame
It looks like Cooler Master's HAF-X was not the only one of the line to get an NVIDIA makeover, as the company has now announced the 690 II Advanced NVIDIA Edition.

The design is a little less flamboyant than the neon green featured on the HAF-X, with simple green accents along the front of the case, and an NVIDIA logo covering the now green LED ... [ Read full article ]

Reyzac

That's so much better than the X. (even though I was like the only one who though that wasn't barf-inducing.)

Looking good, CM.

sswilson

Staff member
I was going to ask what's with the lime green, but then I had a look at the pinstriping on my ASUS 450, and indeed it appears to be the same shade..........

chrisk

Folding Captain
Looks much better. Still don't like the bright-green look of the 3.5in drive caddys inside the case, but the green shaded window and green LED is the right amount of green for my taste.