What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Cooler Master CM Storm Enforcer Gaming Case Video Review Comment Thread

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
"Gaming" cases seem to be a dime a dozen these days but Cooler Master's products always seem to stand out from the crowd. Their latest addition to the CM Storm line is called the Enforcer and it looks to offer an excellent combination of features and sleek design design elements into a case that doesn't cost a fortune....

[ Read full article ]

FiXT

Hall of Fame
I dunno if it was just me, but the audio was WAY out of sync (like a good 10-15 seconds). tried refreshing but then it got labeled as private :(

No wasn't just you. Fix coming in ETA 16 minutes :bleh:

Soultribunal

Staff member
I love CM cases, I have to admit though I still prefer to have a Fan blowing sideways on my cards. Usually the front fan is so restricted by the HDD Cage (Except in cases like the Armor A90 when they are turned the right way), that temps suffer.

Otherwise nice styling.

ST

Nic-CM

Cooler Master USA
I love CM cases, I have to admit though I still prefer to have a Fan blowing sideways on my cards. Usually the front fan is so restricted by the HDD Cage (Except in cases like the Armor A90 when they are turned the right way), that temps suffer.

Otherwise nice styling.

ST

The hard drive cage is removable and rotatable so you should be able to work the front air intake the way that best suits your system.

Soultribunal

Staff member
The hard drive cage is removable and rotatable so you should be able to work the front air intake the way that best suits your system.

Time will tell,
Do you know off chance if the CM 200mm Big Boy fan will fit the front of this?

I'm halfway to getting one, just not sold yet.

ST

Latest posts