What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Cooler Master Cosmos II Review Comment Thread

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member

martin_metal_88

Ok definatly a must have case for 2012!
I think what I like the most is the look of the power and etc. Kinda remind me the Motorolla Razer and I think it really make the case unique.

Good review Dimitry keep on good work ;)

First again in a CM Cosmos thread :p

JD

Staff member
Would be nice to get some precise measurements from the top of the inside of the case to the edge of the motherboard so I know if I can fit my SR-1 360 up there or not :whistle:

I need precision within 1mm though since LR claims "about" 50mm of space, but my radiator is 54mm.

And I assume 25mm fans fit under the top cover without any issue?

lowfat

Staff member
After watching the review it actually sits pretty high up on my list of what case I should use for my upcoming rig. Anyone know what size the fan is for the intake by the HDD bays in the middle front of the case?

OmegaRED

So $400 after shipping? :censored:

No local stores are going to carry a case this expensive. I hope the cooling is way better than the HAF X or Silverstone FT02 at this price everything has to be better for me to even consider it. The mess of cables right of the box already pisses me off I expect it to come tidy at that price. The video review did win me over a bit, I like the removeable drive cage and there are quite a few fans. I wonder if this is aimed at watercoolers and if it would be any good with Tri-Fire or Quad-SLI on air cooling.

aristhrottle

GOOD GOD! I'm looking forward to see what the modding community is going to do with this case.

MacJunky

I love the in-depth multiple page writeup that even included seemingly small but important details!
:thumb:

Prolab

Wow... so its possible to fit x2 240 rads on the bottom. Interesting...

Wonder if i can fit a 360 rad down there. Seems like there's space... if any.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Would be nice to get some precise measurements from the top of the inside of the case to the edge of the motherboard so I know if I can fit my SR-1 360 up there or not :whistle:

I need precision within 1mm though since LR claims "about" 50mm of space, but my radiator is 54mm.

And I assume 25mm fans fit under the top cover without any issue?

I've got the same rad. It was hard to tell how fans would fit the top as you mention JD.

I also wonder how easy it will be to hide a bunch of cables away with the open mobo tray on the right side (edit...this is only when the HDD tray is removed..). That said, the size of this case is deceptive in the video, until you see the mobo installed so there might be more room to hide them than it appears. Looking forward to seeing some full watercooling setups with a bunch of fans installed in this thing.

Looks like a great case for watercooling or air, or both. Might be something I would move into at some point as long as the promised rad space is available.

Grampa

After watching the review it actually sits pretty high up on my list of what case I should use for my upcoming rig. Anyone know what size the fan is for the intake by the HDD bays in the middle front of the case?

I believe time index 5:05 Dimitry said it was a 200mm fan included, and optional 120mm fan intake in the bottom drive tray section.

Nice review Dimitry!

Latest posts