What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Cooler Master Mystique 632 Case review from Overclockersclub

Babrbarossa

Here's the conclusion from the review to give you the jist of it:

"With its good looks, clean design and features, this case is one that you will enjoy working with. I particularly liked the door mechanism, tool-less installation of the drive bays and the fact that in a mid-sized case, I came out of the installation phase of this review without any cuts to show for my efforts. The only thing I could wish for is fans that pull a few more cfm, to really increase the airflow through this case. That said, the fans installed are very quiet compared to the fans I am used to using. I am still just as impressed with this case after working with it, as I was before I received it.

Pros:
  • Fit and Finish
  • Sturdy construction
  • Low noise
  • Ease of installing drives
  • No sharp edges
Cons:
  • Low cfm fans"

More from Overclockersclub

ScytheNoire

that's actually a pretty nice case.
only thing i don't like is the side window, it doesn't need to start so close to the front. nothing to see with the drives and side of the cage. i prefer the window like the Silverstone TJ09 where it only shows over top of the motherboard, not that unneeded area.