What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy Coolermaster Stacker 4in3 cages

Status
Not open for further replies.

nToxik

I'm looking for one or two 4in3 hard drive cages for a CoolerMaster Stacker 830 original case. Anyone have any that they want to part with?

1578513811802.png

Last edited:

CMetaphor

Quadfather
I've actually got three in Behemoth, but if I can ever find a new SSI-MEB case for it, I wouldn't mind selling you a couple of them cheap...

I guess I'll redouble my search and get back to you when able. Good luck in the meantime.

nToxik

Actually I don't think it makes a difference but it isn't the 830 case that I have but the original Stacker case as shown below. I believe the 4in3 cages were all the same but I'll edit my post above.

1578585755416.png

Last edited:

CMetaphor

Quadfather
No it's going to be an Unraid server.
Bit of a sadface... But Unraid can still be multi processor! Just remember that that case is one of very, VERY few that can fit those large mobos. I'll bet if you can't find the drive cages you need and decide to change cases completely, you'll find buyers for it *easily* due to the rarity of that compatibility.

Good luck all the same though! I'll stop talking in your FS thread before a mod stabs me.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
I'll stop talking in your FS thread before a mod stabs me.

We don't stab. The weapon of choice is a blunt instrument, harder to track. :)

From what I remember, those drive cages from the Cosmos and Stacker series were interchangeable. CM only sold one type in their part store to fit all of them. Back when I was working on a 830 project about 10 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.