What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy CoolLabratory Paste

Elite

CoolLabratory Pro or Ultra paste for my delid.

Looking for as local as possible, but will consider having some shipped to me. Not willing to pay the retail price for a used bit.

Last edited:

Lysrin

Just checking, which are the correct specs for you current PC, your forum signature or what is displayed under the My System Specs dropdown? If it is you signature then the Core 2 Duo is likely getting a bit dated depending on what you're doing with it.

Moody28

Just checking, which are the correct specs for you current PC, your forum signature or what is displayed under the My System Specs dropdown? If it is you signature then the Core 2 Duo is likely getting a bit dated depending on what you're doing with it.
Probably the system specs dropdown, the other one looks a bit old for 2 550 lol

Lysrin

Probably the system specs dropdown, the other one looks a bit old for 2 550 lol
Agreed. Just thought I would check because putting money for a newer video card in a core 2 duo... well... :whistle: it might not be money well spent!

Elite

Agreed. Just thought I would check because putting money for a newer video card in a core 2 duo... well... :whistle: it might not be money well spent!
Yea I don't even have that system anymore.

As for a budget, with the amount of gaming I actually do is low right now, my budget isn't overly high since I have no need for a ridiculously powerful card.

Latest posts

Twitter