What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Core i5-10600K Review

moocow

PCPER got their hands on an i5-10600K along with the new i9-10900K. It beats the R5-3600X in games but lost by a small margin in mutli-thread applications. Also, the power draw in Cinebench R20 is around 30W more.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Times are always changing, you're right. I believe the vast majority of people are still gaming at 1080, however, and removing the GPU from bottlenecking could allow the CPU to show itself more.

Bond007

Sooo...if you don’t want pcie 4.0, don’t mind burning a bit of extra power, want to buy an aftermarket cooler, and only use your computer to game at 1080p...then this is the cpu for you. For everyone else, stick to AMD.

moocow

I'm just waiting for Apple to stuff this thing into their Mac so people can figure out how to develop a new breed of Hackintosh. If it wasn't for Adobe OSX not running correctly on Ryzentosh, I would of went with AMD. Some of the videos mentioned the aggressive AMD pricing. I hear R5-3600 was drop to $165 USD at one point.

Latest posts