What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Corona & Stella Artois to be made in Canada!

draemn

I've given up on corona a long time ago. Tastes like crap if you don't put lime in it. Stella I still drink occasionally...

JD

Staff member
I'm guessing Corona isn't doing well with the pandemic and all, their name unfortunately got caught up in it.

Interesting to have a competitor make your product though.

moocow

Corona is ass beer. One sip and I'll throw up while I can drink vodka, gin, and bourbon straight with no problem. Good to hear about Stella being made in Canada. I hope the water in Ontario won't alter the taste too much since Stella is my safe go to beer.

FreeKnight

I almost don't drink at all. Never did until I turned 30, and now it's maybe 3 times a year, and usually something like a sidecar, whiskey sour, etc.

All beer tastes absolutely foul to me, there's something about it that just.... bleh.

Obviously it's a 'to each their own' though. I can't stand wine either, but loooooove Welch's grape juice :LOL:

moocow

I can't stand wine either, but loooooove Welch's grape juice
YES! Finally find someone that has the same view of wine as I do. Unless it's Port or Ice wine, no thanks on red & white. Anyone know where Molson moved their beer (water) production after closing the Vancouver brewery?

Izerous

Folding Team
I don't really drink any more but a single cold beer while using the BBQ, or maybe a cool whiskey occasionally in the evening.

I dislike corona beer but I do like Stella. Probably still charge import prices once it is brought local even though it won't be an "import" still.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Most(all) major beer manufacturers start their recipies with filtered/RO water, and build up to their profile.

Essentially what this means is you can brew the same beer anywhere if you start with literally pure H20, then add minerals to make the same profile as the original.