What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Corsair 200r? Again?

justmehereajax

I am getting a good quality case for my sister. I want everything to fit perfectly. I have a 200r for myself which I love. I am thinking of getting another 200r but she doesn;t use the bays...

What is a alternative quality case? I heard Deepcool makes cheap cases but are they bad in terms of quality?

I dont want the usb ports to bug out after a few years. Or not grounded 100% making hissing noises in the audio ports.

Lysrin

Price range? Are you fixed at the same price as the 200r or do you have a range, max?

Bond007

Fractal design focus g, masterbox mb600L, Corsair spec 05 are also options around $50-70 range.

justmehereajax

I want to try out another corsair. The Spec05 looks good with great airflow. But the CC stores out here don’t have any in stock... Maybe I will order it to save 10$ over the 200r. Need to try something new lol and pick it up in store with free ship to store

Coach

I had a spec 05. Is definitely a cheaper case but still looks good. The acrylic side panel is thin and will scratch easily. I also do not like that it is fastened with Allen key hardware. If you can get it for cheap it is a great choice.

Latest posts