What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Mod Corsair 600T Graphite Case Mod Project

Mnpctech

We're working on a billet shell for the cover, it will accent the side panels :thumb: it won't effect airflow..just by replacing the center section over the 200mm exhaust fan location with the honeycomb mesh will make a significant difference

I dropped the paint booth this afternoon..Brad had just applied the Tungsten Grey base coat color

Mnpctech

Glad you like it guys :thumb:

Our container has seen some action in the field...Brad created signs of usage with Scotch Brite pad..

encorp

I've always taken my cases apart at the rivets when painting them. I notice you have not.. are you doing the inside a different colour?

Mnpctech

We normally do, but it wasn't necessary for this one....since only the backboard was painted ....Oh, The scratches add a bit of realism... and the panels are finished, except for the window... I'm debating about adding a fan in it

martin_metal_88

Damn! every time I see a new workblog from you I wish I could send you my case:( carry onethis one is going nice and strong!

Mnpctech

Thanks for the comments guys!

Here is the design for the new top grill frame... it will be milled from aluminum.. (just for those who thought there would be no Billet Pron.. tsk tsk)