What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Corsair Graphite 600T Serie

Rush

Hello,

I am new here, i was looking a bit for help about PSU and i was interested at this wonderful looking case Corsair Graphite Serie 600T Mid-Tower for my new build.

This case have a system to put cables in the rear of the case and i was wondering how to figure out if a PSU have cables enough long for this feature of the case ? (which good powersupplies have good cables lenght)

Thanks a lots!

enaberif

I just built a system in this case and I'll say there is definitely a fair bit of room behind the motherboard tray.

I used a Antec 650w New Power PSU with no issues whatsoever.

Plenty of holes for cable management.

Rush

Do you mean you tried it with Antec Truepower New 650W Modular Power Supply ? no problem with cable lenght ?

[email protected]

NCIX System Builder
The 600T is fantastic for its price, if you buy anything else, it better be on some 90% discount sale, the DF-35 is at this price and it does not compare to the 600T.

enaberif

The 600T is fantastic for its price, if you buy anything else, it better be on some 90% discount sale, the DF-35 is at this price and it does not compare to the 600T.
I'd personally go with the 650D for $20 more but yes for the price its a good case.

martin_metal_88

The 600 is very nice. Especially if you can find it in special. I'm using it right now with a Silverstone strider + 850W and I can hide all cable. Cable management in this case is fantastic and since the case is huge but not that high most PSU will fit easely.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter