What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Corsair Graphite 600T White Review Comment Thread

tianfeng

I am using an MSI 790fx and it has support for all 4 front usb ports.

Also what is up with the shipping on the black 600t with the side panel included? 51 dollars? Seems a little steep.

EmptyMellon

51 peso shipping is silly

I am using an MSI 790fx and it has support for all 4 front usb ports.

Also what is up with the shipping on the black 600t with the side panel included? 51 dollars? Seems a little steep.
I completely missed that shipping price, that is insane - $51. Nice bate and switch. Even with a 20 dollar mail-in rebate is still insane and I never go for mail-in rebates when I look at the product final price after shipping. So, at the end of the day, it is not such a great deal after all.:doh:

Dmitry

HWC YouTube Reviewer
Picked this case up last week based on this review. Great case, running with an HR-02 for cooling now too. Very quiet!
Cool stuff. amazing case indeed! love the white and the black interior. this was one of the best cases i've ever put my system in, and it was sad to let it go! hehe

Chalaska

Yea the only thing that I should mention about this case is that there IS a bracket at the top of the rear expansion slots that allows you to run your USB3.0 cable to the back of your motherboard.

Overall this case has been the easiest & best case so far I've ever done a build in :)

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter