What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Corsair Harpoon Or Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum

GreasyMerry

I want to decide between the models in the title. As I found them mentioned a lot in different comparisons. I can't really decide because of community negative comments towards the author.

Corsair Harpoon

Corsair-Harpoon.jpg

Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
Logitech-G502-Proteus-Spectrum.jpg

Bartacus

Considering Logitech has been making great mice forever, and THAT one is excellent (I have one), Logitech for sure. Corsair has gone down the "cheap Chinesium junk" rabbit hole, and I won't touch most of their products these days. But that's one very biased anti-Corsair opinion.

JD

Staff member
I'll throw one in for Corsair, just because I prefer the look of it :bleh:

Logitech has too many groves and buttons for my liking. I prefer more simple designs.

If you have any stores locally that have these on display, might be best to "try" before you buy.

Wicked15

JD has come good points that the 502's do have some sharp edges and unnecessary groves and edges that do space out the buttons more than the need to be and the transition from button to button isn't as smooth. Also, depending on if you live alone or will be gaming close to anyone else - the 502's mouse "click" is quite loud. I joke and say the 502 is the mx blue of the mouse world :)

All that aside - I also have 2 that I use 1 at work and 1 at home and love every bit of literal mileage they have on them and god knows they've covered a lot of ground lol.

Latest posts